Monday, October 11, 2010

Italia cut short and a short-cut to bliss!

I decided to spend time where the other 50% of my blood comes from: Spain! Do not ask me why, I felt I had to go to Spain.

Things happen. And they do for a reason. Italy did not work out and I then went with the flow and listened to myself. The pain of cutting Italia short led to an unexpected bliss in Spain! Maybe even a short-cut to bliss... 

Colorful flags, as vibrant as their represented; calm Mediterranean, as calm as its bathers; cool 'chiringuitos' (hay umbrellas), as cool as their users.

100% Spanish spirit: simple and happy! The typical "aljibe" (water well).
Fuengirola bay, in lovely, sunny Andalusia.
100% Spanish in Andalusian Fuengirola.

A taste of Arabic influence in Fuengirola.

Typical narrow walk-only street in Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, Andalucia.
Whitewashed mountain villages through the sea mist. Majestic Nature and humble humanity.



No comments: