Monday, August 2, 2010

The end - The beginning

End of “time in Boxes”. Beginning of new times. I hope you have been able to enjoy and taste a bit of ‘my boxes’ and its multiple layers, sounds, colors, sides. I feel blessed and grateful for having been able to enjoy that –and share it somehow with you, and with other people.  As much as I felt at my best in "boxes", I have to tell you that I have been a bit sad, with a knot in my tummy, and in some way not willing to take my next plane... even if I know that what is next is exciting.
As a grand finale, the last days in South Beach were of gorgeous weather and full moon… 
Jul.25. Full moon over the city. Alabastro-like skies.



As for ‘The beginning”, I do not think I can label these upcoming times beforehand. As opposed to the “time in boxes”, where I had specific goals, and a limited timeframe. So, let’s go and just fly! Tomorrow I will be waking up across the Atlantic…


You know.... sunset by the canal!

                                 Jul.28. Orange Disc (aka, moon!) over South Beach.

Hasta la vista, my very dear South Beach!!!

NOTE: You know that I have been posting 'live'. These photos were not posted on the dates they were taken, so as not to disrupt the sequence of the interview "Divine Artist".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! Made me feel like I too was gonna miss South Beach. The full moon on the dark sky, ah.... that's my favorite: it transforms the place into another planet, a mysterious and enticing new world